Who have traveled with us?
Ready to start?[Select to filter]
- 4 Days
- 2 Days
Why travel with us?
- Private & Small GroupsFamily trip, just friends or a honey moon. Are travel experts create an unforgettable experiece in a maximun 5 people group.
- Personalized toursWe work to turn your trip into a magical moment, charged with energy and free of worries.
- Local guidesOur team of local guides will be in charge of making you live a unique experience, full of culture, wonderful landscapes, and iconic characters.
- Unique itinerariesWe build tours with smart itineraries. We arrive first and take advantage of the spaces without crowds so that you have a valuable experience and of course, the best photos.
- Photography & videoWe train our guides to take the best memories, why? We simply understand that your photos are part of your story and your trip in South America always deserves to be told from the best angle.
- Local Community SupportWe seek to find ways of operating that allow us to boost the economy and voice of all the communities you visit.
Follow your own rules
Tell us about your interests and get a call with one of our travel experts so we can plan your trip together.Start Planing
"From the time we arrived in Peru until the last minute that we stayed there, we were taken good care of by the VSA team! Loved how tailor-made their services are, custom-made to the time we had in Peru and the places we most wanted to experience. I look forward to visiting South America again and knowing VSA will be there to take care of absolutely everything makes us more at ease to travel there."
"Honestly, Visit South America is one of the best companies I’ve ever booked a tour through. Awesome driver and guide, they were tons of fun very informative, and oh-so-helpful! The Bolivia trip was incredible... Thank you guys!"
RELIABLE TRAVEL EXPERTS
"5 stars all around! Great company, service, and transportation. They really take the anxiety and stress out of traveling as they run extremely smoothly including meals, transportation, translation, etc. Just about everything to make your trip to Cusco special. Highly Recommend!!!"
The best tours in PERU.See all
- 5 Days
- 2 Days
Ready to Visit SA?
The best time to travel to South America depends on the country and region you’re planning to visit; however, generally speaking, the best time for most of South America is during the dry season (April-November). So you
South America is generally safe for all types of travelers as long as basic precautions are taken such as avoiding secluded areas at night and keeping valuable belongings like wallets and passports secure. It’s also important to stay informed about local news and travel advisories when visiting any location.
The best itinerary for first-time travelers in South America should include top destinations like Machu Picchu (Peru), Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia), Patagonia (Argentina/Chile), Galapagos Islands (Ecuador), etc. Additionally, many cities provide unique experiences for travelers through their local culture, food, music, art galleries etc.; hence it’s also worth looking into specific activities offered by each destination before finalizing your trip plan. One of the most recommended itinerary includes visit in 14 to 16 Days Peru and Bolivia: Lima – Ica – Cusco – Puno – La Paz – Uyuni.
While there is no definitive answer as to how many days you should spend traveling through South America, a good rule of thumb is that two-to-three weeks is enough time for a brief overview. That said, if you have more time, it’s recommended to spend at least four to five weeks exploring the continent in greater detail. You’ll have time to visit some of the major attractions and get a glimpse into the local culture, while still having plenty of time for relaxation and enjoying the scenery.
Explore our complete South America Gallery on Instagram.
The best tours in BOLIVIA.See all
We make itineraries, destinations and customized tours or with small groups throughout Latin America. You say when and we help you make it happen.Start planning